ADSM-L

Re: Management Class Problem.

2003-06-26 16:00:04
Subject: Re: Management Class Problem.
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:59:35 -0700
What is the RETONLY setting for nt_brass_mc and nt_default_mc. Directories
will be bound to the management class with the larger RETONLY value. That
is one likely explanation.

If that doesn't explain it, then run

   dsmc q inclexcl

To see what your include/exclude list looks like, in case INCLUDE
statements are being used to bind the files to a particular management
class.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Pearson, Dave" <DCPearson AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
06/26/2003 12:50