ADSM-L

deleting old files

2003-06-26 09:56:01
Subject: deleting old files
From: Eddie Jones <Eddie_Jones AT CANADALIFEUS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:55:26 -0400
Hey gang.  I am running tsm 5.1.6.3 on a win2000 server.  On my domino
server I am running the tdp client.  While I was testing the backups and
restore I was backing the database and tranaction logs with the tdp client
and the tsm nt client.  When testing was complete and the domino admin was
happy, I stopped backing up database files and the transaction logs with
the tsm nt client.  Since I did not delete these files and I don't back
them up any more how can I delete them from my incremental tapes.  Any help
on this would be appreciated.

Eddie Jones
770-953-1959 ext.2824

"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right
sometimes."
- Sir Winston Spencer Churchill

---***---