ADSM-L

Re: Work arounds for files deleted in flight?

2003-06-25 03:42:49
Subject: Re: Work arounds for files deleted in flight?
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:36:13 +0300
Chuck,

I would say these files are very good candidates for exclude as any other
temporary file. If they are existing for a very limited period and even
now you are not backuing up those files without any harm, then I would
classify them as temporary.
IMO this is not a limitation of the product but poor implementation of its
features.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Chuck Mattern <Chuck_Mattern AT HOMEDEPOT DOT COM>
23.06.2003 14:55