ADSM-L

Re: Work arounds for files deleted in flight?

2003-06-23 15:56:56
Subject: Re: Work arounds for files deleted in flight?
From: "Mr. Lindsay Morris" <lmorris AT SERVERGRAPH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:56:43 -0400
Tony, doesn't the Unexpected events page in Servergraph let you click on
each of the ANExxxx messages, and see every individual filename that was
missed / retried/ locked / etc?

I initially responded because I was looking for advice about how we could
better do this, but I think the way we do it now is exactly what you want.

Contact me off-line if not, and we'll discuss.
Thanks.
Mr. Lindsay Morris
Lead Architect
www.servergraph.com