ADSM-L

Re: TSM Journal Engine & Client Error

2003-06-19 09:06:21
Subject: Re: TSM Journal Engine & Client Error
From: "Tuyl Adrie, A.C. van" <Adrie.vanTuyl AT ORANJEWOUD DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:04:59 +0100
Can you share with us what worked for you?
(client/server versions, settings in tsmjbbd.ini etc.)
We also have a lot of trouble getting journalled backups working.

Adrie van Tuyl

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
postmaster AT oranjewoud DOT nl
This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been checked by
McAfee Groupshield for the presence of computer viruses.