ADSM-L

Re: Select parameter output

2003-06-18 08:35:54
Subject: Re: Select parameter output
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:34:45 -0400
For AIX, here's a script we use to do the checkin with the reply:

dsmadmc -id=$TSMID -pa=$TSMPA "checkin libv 3583 search=bulk checkl=barcode
status=scratch"
sleep 15
REQNO=$(dsmadmc -id=$TSMID -pa=$TSMPA "q req"|grep ANR8373I| awk '{print
dsmadmc -id=$TSMID -pa=$TSMPA "reply $REQNO"

Can't take credit. Found it on the 'list a couple months back. Now that I
went back and looked, it should be credit'd to "Etienne GUILLAUMONT."

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.