ADSM-L

Re: new TSM Client Pricing

2003-06-16 13:38:25
Subject: Re: new TSM Client Pricing
From: Eddie Jones <Eddie_Jones AT CANADALIFEUS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:37:45 -0400
I've heard the same thing about the number of cpu's in a server.

Eddie Jones
770-953-1959 ext.2824

"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right
sometimes."
- Sir Winston Spencer Churchill

                      "Klein, Robert
                      (NIH/CIT)"               To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      <kleinr@EXCHANGE.        cc:
                      NIH.GOV>                 Subject:  new TSM Client Pricing
                      Sent by: "ADSM:
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      05/13/2003 01:10
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

I was speaking with our TSM sales rep earlier today about ordering TSM
client software upgrades.  She said that as of this past January, a factor
in the pricing of a client software license is whether or not the client is
a server or a desktop and, if a server, how many cpus it has.  Has anyone
else heard anything about this?

 Thanks.

 ---***---