ADSM-L

Re: Archive & Directory Retention

2003-06-14 08:28:56
Subject: Re: Archive & Directory Retention
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:59:39 +0300
You can look on Dwight's answer on thread "Archives are much slower than
backup" back in January or the answer from David Smith on thread
"Duplicate Archive Entries...and deleting them" in April 2002. You can
search through list archives for the word "archdir".
In short - `cleanup archdir` might be the answer to your question.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Boireau, Eric (MED)" <eric.boireau AT MED.GE DOT COM>
11.06.2003 09:58