ADSM-L

Re: ANR9999D imutil.c(1326): Error deleting object

2003-06-13 05:46:11
Subject: Re: ANR9999D imutil.c(1326): Error deleting object
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:45:47 +0200
Hi Luciano!
As you may already noticed, not many people take the time to respond to your
message. They are probably thinking the same thing as I am: why do some
people stick to unsupported base level coding?!?!?
So my advice: first upgrade to a supported level and DO NOT use TSM base
levels (4.1.0.0, 4.2.0.0, 5.1.5.0) because they are not the most stable
versions, to put it mildly.
There are a lot of APARS containing the error you described, big chance that
you won't see this error when you upgrade to 5.1.7.
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines