ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Oracle 5.2 and TSM server

2003-06-13 02:48:23
Subject: Re: TDP for Oracle 5.2 and TSM server
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:39:49 +0300
The requirement is set for a *supported* version. As it was known before
the announcement that v4.2 will be out of support when TDP 5.2 is out, it
isommited from the list.
It might work and might not. But in case of problems you cannot get
support from IBM, that's it.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Villegas, Beatriz" <bvillegas AT ADT DOT COM>
06.06.2003 18:13