ADSM-L

TSM 5.1.6?

2003-06-12 14:38:05
Subject: TSM 5.1.6?
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:37:06 -0500
We recently purchased TSM 5.1 Extended version, and an Overland Storage
Neo 4100 library with 2 X HP Ultrium 460 (LTO-2) drives.

Looking at the documentation on tivoli website, it says that we need TSM
5.1.6 in order to use the LTO-2 drives. But the version they sent me on
CD is 5.1.5. And I can't find anywhere to download the 5.1.6 update?

What gives?

Alex
   Alex Lazarevich | Systems Administrator | Imaging Technology Group
            Beckman Institute - University of Illinois
       alazarev AT itg.uiuc DOT edu | (217)244-1565 | www.itg.uiuc.edu