ADSM-L

Exchange Backup & SIS

2003-06-12 08:38:58
Subject: Exchange Backup & SIS
From: "Bradshaw, Cecil C Mr DATACEN/IBM" <Cecil.Bradshaw AT HQDA.ARMY DOT MIL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:38:03 -0400
Management has given me a questionnaire from a 'potential TSM customer'. One
of the questions was how TSM handles Exchange SIS (Single Instance Storage)
backup and recovery. I have looked through the documentation on TSM Exchange
client, Redbooks, and ADSM Archive, and have not found anything. My
question: is there anything special about SIS? Backup? Recovery? Some place
I can find documentation?
TIA!
Brad

Cecil C. 'Brad' Bradshaw, Jr.
Contractor,
RABA Technologies, LLC

ITA Data Center Operations Customer Comment Card
<http://ice.disa.mil/index.cfm?> <http://ice.disa.mil/index.cfm? fa=card
<http://ice.disa.mil/index.cfm?fa=card&service_provider_id=83269&site_id=9&s
ervice_category_id=34>
&service_provider_id=83269&site_id=9&service_category_id=34>