ADSM-L

TSM on Linux poll.

2003-06-11 21:34:47
Subject: TSM on Linux poll.
From: Deon George <dgeorge AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:33:20 +1000
TSMers,

I've noticed that there has been some interest for TSM on Linux (on this
list and with customers that I've seen). Some customers are quite happy to
use it with the current supported drivers, other people are concerned that
the drivers are not current as they could be and would like to see them
updated before they consider TSM on Linux.

If you have a voice, please visit the poll that I've created on
http://www.tuganz.org (its on left hand side) and leave your comments (if
you have some) and your poll vote.

If there is a lot of interest for the Linux drivers to be updated - I'll
send that feedback to our product managers and development team.

...deon
---
Have you looked at the A/NZ Tivoli User Group website?
http://www.tuganz.org