ADSM-L

web admin gui won't work... any suggestions

2003-06-11 10:49:19
Subject: web admin gui won't work... any suggestions
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:48:49 -0400
Hi again everyone!

I just went to logon to the web admin gui and I make it as far as the main
screen, but I can't do anything and it just sits there saying it is waiting
to download 6 more pictures.  Since the tsm server is on os/390 I can go
into the jes log and issue commands and see what is going on.  It appears
that regular processing is fine.  Sessions are starting/stopping and
administrative jobs are completing as well.  I just can't log on through
the GUI.  Has anyone had this problem?  The tsm server is at level 5.1.6.2.
Thanks!

This is what I see when I query sessions for the we admin gui.  (I tried to
get on so many times that I have many sessions out there that look like
this.  I also tried to cancel them, but they won't end.)

39,500 HTTP   Run      0 S        0       0 Admin WebBrowser        ?

Joni Moyer
Systems Programmer
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com
(717)975-8338