ADSM-L

AW: unknown error with cluster client [ANS1009W]

2003-06-11 03:05:40
Subject: AW: unknown error with cluster client [ANS1009W]
From: Schoenleitner Thomas <thomas.schoenleitner AT SGKK.SOZVERS DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:05:17 +0200
hi!

I get this ANS1009W error too:

10.06.2003 09:31:07 ANS1009W An error occurred processing the operating system
include/exclude statements.
The error was detected while processing: hivelist: no string data.

my configuration:
  server w2ksp3 tsm 4.2.3.4
  client w2ksp3 cluster tsm baclient 5.1.6.0

any suggestions?

thomas
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Thomas Schönleitner
Salzburger Gebietskrankenkasse
EDV/System
Adr.:   Faberstraße 19-23
        A-5024 Salzburg
Tel.:   +43 (0)662 8889-510
Fax.:   +43 (0)662 8889-515
Mail:   mailto:thomas.schoenleitner AT sgkk.sozvers DOT at
        mailto:ts AT sgkk DOT at
Web :   http://www.sgkk.at/