ADSM-L

IBM Tape library Hardware Question

2003-06-10 18:42:49
Subject: IBM Tape library Hardware Question
From: Scott Figgins <scottf AT FIG.HOMEIP DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:26:53 -0400
7336-205 IBM 4mm Tape Library

Has anyone had any experience with this tape library? I am trying to setup a
small development TSM Environment with this library and can't seem to get it to
calibrate. I don't have any manuals and the doc's I have from IBM are in Book
manager format and very challenging to go thru. Any ideas?? The error on the
display is indicating missing tapes when in fact all slots are full.

Thanks for your ideas.

Scott Figgins
IBM CATE / IBM Certified pSeries,xSeries,Storage
Dynamix Group Inc. http://www.dynamixgroup.com
386.760.0994 office
386.871.3975 mobile
630.578.2378 e-fax