ADSM-L

Re: Backing up of Microsoft Windows 2003 Server

2003-06-04 10:32:05
Subject: Re: Backing up of Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
From: "Rushforth, Tim" <TRushforth AT WINNIPEG DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 09:31:03 -0500
The 5.1.6 client includes support for 2003 except as listed below.  I have
not tried this yet on Windows 2003 but will be soon.

    "as is" indicates that the function is not officially supported by IBM/
    Tivoli Systems but may function correctly. Users are cautioned about
    using this "as is" function in a production environment

    | On-line image backup   | no    | no     | yes   | yes | as is | no

    | using snapshot         |       |        |       |     |       |