ADSM-L

Re: Query contents of a filespace?

2003-06-03 12:51:27
Subject: Re: Query contents of a filespace?
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:50:27 -0700
You can also use dsmc q backup -nodename=<NODE> '{\\
<NODE>\<Filespace>}\<PATH>\<FILE.MASK>'
This also accepts most of the restore options
(-fromdate; -todate; -inactive etc.)

Doug Thorneycroft
County Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County
(562) 699-7411 Ext. 1058
FAX (562) 699-6756
dthorneycroft AT lacsd DOT org