ADSM-L

Re: MOVE NODEDATA on a copypool doesn't process anything

2003-06-02 08:42:14
Subject: Re: MOVE NODEDATA on a copypool doesn't process anything
From: "Wilcox, Andy" <andy.wilcox AT AQUILA-NETWORKS.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 13:36:12 +0100
I found that you can't do a move nodedata against a copypool. You have to
move the data from the onsite pool to another onsite pool and copy this to a
different copypool. The data in the old copypool is then inconveniently left
around (although existing copy group expiration value will apply).

Cheers

Andy Wilcox
Midrange Services
Aquila Networks Services Ltd