ADSM-L

Re: slow moving data from tape to tape

2003-06-01 08:53:52
Subject: Re: slow moving data from tape to tape
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 15:29:02 +0300
You do not say is the reclamation performed on primary or copy pool,
collocated or non-collocated, how many source volumes were mounted.
For example reclamation of non-collocated copypool volume reading from
collocated primary pool volumes may require a lot of mounts. And DLT7000
mount time is now so small.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Eddie Jones <Eddie_Jones AT CANADALIFEUS DOT COM>
09.05.2003 16:28