ADSM-L

Re: TSM Client 5.1.6

2003-05-30 08:55:19
Subject: Re: TSM Client 5.1.6
From: "Crawford, Lindy" <lcrawford AT BOECORP.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:28:39 +0200
Thanks for your help..it works..

-----Original Message-----
From: Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM [mailto:Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM]
Sent: 30 May 2003 09:32
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Hi Lindy!
The en_US language files is part of the BA client and is included in the
IP22651.tivoli.tsm.client.ba.aix51.64bit package.
Probably something went wrong during installation. In your case I would
re-install the client package and select the SMIT option "Install and Update
from ALL Available Software".
Good luck!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon