ADSM-L

Help SQL Select for Client

2003-05-29 12:14:13
Subject: Help SQL Select for Client
From: "Hart, Charles" <charles.hart AT MEDTRONIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 11:13:42 -0500
I have been trying to get a select statement that will provide a list of failed
/ missed backups but excluding "Code 4" as we have many backup clients that
have the Return Code 4 Bug where Skipped Files is reported as Failed (Client
ver 4.1.x to 4.2.x)

There's much discussion on this list about the Events Table not being able to
do a -24hr or -1 day so I have been using the summary table to have the query
Below) is that it does not list Missed Backups.  Any Help, Thoughts or
suggestions would be great for a SQL statement that will only tell me the
failures form the past 24hrs, excluding the Return Code 4

SELECT EVENTS.DOMAIN_NAME, EVENTS.SCHEDULE_NAME, EVENTS.NODE_NAME,
EVENTS.STATUS, EVENTS.RESULT, EVENTS.REASON, SUMMARY.START_TIME FROM EVENTS
EVENTS, SUMMARY SUMMARY where SUMMARY.START_TIME>=current_timestamp - 1 day and
EVENTS.STATUS<>'Completed' and EVENTS.RESULT<>4

Regards,

Charles