ADSM-L

Re: accounting file

2003-05-29 11:23:18
Subject: Re: accounting file
From: Riccardo Capecchi <r.capecchi AT CINECA DOT IT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:14:05 +0200
I had the same problem some time ago, so i started to collect all these
info into a separate Db and write some simple PHP to query these informations
through a web
server.
After some testing i've put all these script into a GPL project, so if
there is something you like fell free to use it.

The home page is:

http://mytsmreport.sourceforge.net/

Also, the project is still open and i'm working on it so if there is
some features i've forgot leave a message into the forum and i'll try to
put it in the next releases.

Kind regards

--
Riccardo Capecchi <riccardo.capecchi AT cineca DOT it>
Cineca