ADSM-L

Re: accounting file

2003-05-29 10:46:31
Subject: Re: accounting file
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 09:47:05 -0500
The file layout is documented.  Perl or VBasic or any scripting language
would
probably be the easiest, but lacking that, you can probably come up with a
method
to import it into Excel or other spread sheet, or as a table into just about
any database
system.  If I remember right it is a comma delimited file, so fixed fields
arn't an issue.