ADSM-L

TSM Backup Archive GUI / Web Client are not able to display archi ves

2003-05-25 04:49:18
Subject: TSM Backup Archive GUI / Web Client are not able to display archi ves
From: Zosimo Noriega <znoriega AT ADNOC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 12:53:33 +0400
Hi to all.

Any body was encountered this, "when I retrieve the archive data using ba
GUI or web client, the archives are not displaying but when I used the query
archive I can able to display archives using the ba command line".   The ba
was installed on Windows NT 4 with ba version 5.1.5.0.

Any feedback from you is really appreciated... thanks in advance.

Zosi Noriega