ADSM-L

Re: can't restore... bummer

2003-05-22 19:50:57
Subject: Re: can't restore... bummer
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 16:50:29 -0700
What does QUERY BACKUP show you?

   query backup "corp/data:HOME/JCoats/OutLook/A New Folder/*" -su=y

If you do not see anything, try adding the -ina (-inactive) option to the
query.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

"Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
05/22/2003 14:41