ADSM-L

Re: Netware Sp 6

2003-05-21 13:08:59
Subject: Re: Netware Sp 6
From: Shannon Bach <SBach AT MGE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:57:11 -0500
You need to add the netdb.nlm to your Autoexec file.  For some reason this
one does not automatically load when the rest of them
do after you upgrade.

Shannon
Madison Gas & Electric Co.
e-mail sbach AT mge DOT com

                      Mark Hayden
                      <MHayden AT EPA DOT STAT        To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      E.IL.US>                 cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  Netware Sp 6
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      05/21/2003 11:19
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Hi All, We have just added SP 6 to our NetWare Servers (NW 5.1) Last
night User support rebooted 6 NW Servers. These are TSM clients. We also
run "managedservices schedule webclient" in the DSM.OPT file. After
these clients got rebooted, none of the DSMCAD loaded from the Autoexec
file...I can load this manually, but do not understand why all of the
sudden, the cad is not getting loaded......Any one seen this?

Thanks, Mark Hayden
Informations Systems Analyst
E-Mail:  MHayden AT epa.state.il DOT us