ADSM-L

How to restore objects coming from TdP for SQL with a b/a client ?

2003-05-21 08:59:17
Subject: How to restore objects coming from TdP for SQL with a b/a client ?
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 14:58:14 +0200
Hello,

we use TdP for SQL to backups some of our databases. To distribute some of
them to servers not having TdP agent, we would like to restore these TdP
backups using a normal b/a client ?

Is it possible ? Or does the TdP client use an internal table to match its
object to the tsm objectid's ?

Thanks for any answer...

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                Information Technology
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 703 30 17   local
K4-404
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
.