ADSM-L

Re: Fuji LTO 1

2003-05-19 08:05:04
Subject: Re: Fuji LTO 1
From: "Rivera, Jose Spri" <jose.spri.rivera AT SPCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 08:04:34 -0400
Had the same problem with what I thought were the Fuji tapes in my L32 - For
the longest time couldn't run an audit of the lib successfully- Turns out
there was a column of slots each having a burr in them preventing easy
eject. Ibm CE came in and filed down the burrs - Not a problem since

Jose Rivera
Ris Infrastructure
908-298-3568
1-800-759-8352     #1376812