ADSM-L

Re: backspace in Linux dsmadmc

2003-05-16 03:48:28
Subject: Re: backspace in Linux dsmadmc
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:47:49 +0200
On Fri, 16 May 2003 09:05:48 +1000
Paul Ripke <stixpjr AT BIGPOND.NET DOT AU> wrote:

> On Friday, May 16, 2003, at 07:14 Australia/Sydney, Bob Booth - UIUC
> wrote:
>
> Ahh - and before I forget, there was also a "feature" in a certain
> RedHat
> (and other distros) versions where the xterm termcap entry grew beyond a
> glibc limit (1KB? 4KB? Can't remember). This also resulted in
> interesting
> xterm anomalies. Either revert or nab a xterm termcap from elsewhere, or
> upgrade...

We are at quite recent levels of everything, so this should not be a
problem. I've tried to replicate your fiddling with Xterm x resources
without any luck....

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam    http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams