ADSM-L

Re: Create more then one backupset to one tape

2003-05-15 11:30:54
Subject: Re: Create more then one backupset to one tape
From: Marc Lowers <Marc.R.Lowers AT GSK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 16:05:38 +0100
If you use the VOLUMES attribute in the GENERATE BACKUPSET command and
specify volumes already with backupsets on them it might work. From my
experience I always got an out of space error(ANR3516E).

I suppose it depends on how big the backupset is.

Marc.

"Christian Svensson" <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>

15-May-2003 15:46