ADSM-L

Re: new TSM Client Pricing

2003-05-14 11:11:33
Subject: Re: new TSM Client Pricing
From: "Kelly J. Lipp" <lipp AT STORSOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:10:37 -0600
So perhaps the best approach is to call enough different people at Tivoli
until a slender majority of votes in your favor and then buy...  Clearly,
the CPUs are created differently is the answer you want.  Or, you want the
workstation pricing for all CPUs and CPU is a CPU.

Did I mention how whacked this is?

Kelly J. Lipp
CFO/VP Engineering
STORServer, Inc.