ADSM-L

Disable HTTP on client & server

2003-05-12 12:05:59
Subject: Disable HTTP on client & server
From: "Kamp, Bruce" <bkamp AT MHS DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 11:35:50 -0400
I received this from IBM last week!  Does this mean that HTTP communication
is no longer supported?  If so is there any other options for managing the
server (I'm running 5.1.1.6 on AIX) other then the command line?
Also training the help desk to use the web client is so much easier than the
command line to do restores especially for our Netware nodes!

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager

2003-04-30    To All Tivoli Storage Manager Customers with either Server,
Storage Agent or Client HTTP Port enabled please read this important news
flash.

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21052757&rs=260
<http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21052757&rs=260>

Thanks,
Bruce Kamp
Midrange Systems Analyst II
Memorial Healthcare System
E: bkamp AT mhs DOT net <mailto:bkamp AT mhs DOT net>
P: (954) 987-2020 x4597
F: (954) 985-1404