ADSM-L

Re: ANE4005E file not found messages (might want to read this)

2003-05-08 12:01:26
Subject: Re: ANE4005E file not found messages (might want to read this)
From: Dwight Cook <cookde AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:00:11 -0500
Jon,
      My guess is that it was probably more than 255 chars...

and Alan, I didn't think of CHKDSK... (been out on AIX boxes tooooo long)

Wasn't that big of a deal because I was doing an upgrade to WindowsXP  but
it prompted me to put the web browser's temp files on a different disk
partition (logical drive)
I probably should have looked into it more   :-(

Dwight

                      Jon Evans
                      <Jon.Evans@HALLIB        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      URTON.COM>               cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  Re: ANE4005E file not
found messages (might want to read this)
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      05/08/2003 07:53
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Is the entire path more than 255 characters?