ADSM-L

Re: Removing client node from copypool

2003-05-08 10:00:00
Subject: Re: Removing client node from copypool
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 09:57:19 -0400
unless someone knows another way, the only way I can see to fix this is to
create a storage pool just for that node or better yet group of nodes which
you don't want there data to go offsite, and then just make sure there
storage pool is not included in the backup storage pool script, or however
you may run it...

--Justin Richard Bleistein
Unix/TSM Systems Administrator (Sungard eSourcing)
Desk: (856) 566 - 3485
Cell:    (856) 912 - 0861
Email: justin.bleistein AT sungard DOT com

                      Zlatko
                      Krastev/ACIT             To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      <[email protected]        cc:
                      ET>                      Subject:  Re: Removing client
node from copypool
                      Sent by: "ADSM:
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      05/07/2003 09:50
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Better ask first your management "Is this the most unimportant data for
the company?"

What should you do when you need to restore and media is corrupt? Install
it from scratch and call the consultants to implement it again?

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Raminder Braich <Raminder.Braich AT DAVEY DOT COM>
05.05.2003 18:19