ADSM-L

ANE4005E file not found messages

2003-05-08 08:09:57
Subject: ANE4005E file not found messages
From: "Marcel J.E. Mol" <marcel AT MESA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 14:09:27 +0200
Hello List,

Our TSM logs show many ANE4005E (file not found) messages for files
generated by windows user bookmarking theri favorite site with internet
explorer.
For example:

     05/07/03   21:40:25      ANE4005E (Session: 64191, Node: NUGVFS04)
     Error processing 'DATA:/USR/KleipooC/DATA/internet/Favorites/Holi
     day/Creece/Welcome to the Campings of Greece Athens Attica Aegean
     Islands ÿÿÿÿ Central Greece Crete Cyclades Dodecanissos Evia ÿÿ I.u
     rl': file not found

There seem to be some strange characters in the filename. But internet
explorer does not seem to have any difficulties with retrieveing the file.
So why does TSM???
Any hints to resolve this?

-Marcel
--