ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: Library Client being also Library Manager

2003-05-07 05:27:52
Subject: Antwort: Re: Library Client being also Library Manager
From: Markus Veit <markus.veit AT BAYERBBS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 11:27:22 +0200
Hi,
the point of doing this is that we want to setup this senario in a SAN
environment. So server-to-server is not the way to go.

Best Regards

Markus Veit

                                                An: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                Kopie:
                                                Thema:   Re: Library Client
being also Library Manager

              owner-adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
              19:51
              Bitte antworten an "ADSM:
              Dist Stor Manager"

From: Markus Veit [mailto:markus.veit AT BAYERBBS DOT COM]
> has anyone setup library sharing with 2 TSM servers and 2
> libraries were one TSM
> server is the library manager for one library and library
> client for the other
> library. The idea behind this setup is to have the copypool
> of one TSM server in
> the library of the other TSM server and vice versa.

There is a lot lot lot lot easier way to do this. Use server-to-server
communications and virtual volumes.

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.stapleton AT berbee DOT com)
Berbee Information Networks