ADSM-L

Re: TSM and TDP

2003-05-06 21:52:00
Subject: Re: TSM and TDP
From: Neilson Lui <nclui AT BPI.COM DOT PH>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 09:32:45 +0800
Del,
     if we are going to use separate NODENAMEs, then we would need to put
up two schedulers. Do i need to assign two separate TCPCLIENTPORT for the
schedulers, that is, 1501 and 1502. ( assuming i'm using schedmode =
prompted )

Thanks

                    Del Hoobler
                    <[email protected]        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    BM.COM>              cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: TSM and TDP
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    05/06/2003
                    07:41 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Neilson,

You do not have to use separate NODENAMEs, but I
recommend it. It makes it easier for a number of
things like scheduling and data management.

Del