ADSM-L

Calling Chris Harris

2003-05-01 11:08:17
Subject: Calling Chris Harris
From: Richard Foster <Richard.Foster AT HYDRO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 17:07:39 +0200
Hello Chris

If you're still there, please get in touch - I've lost your mail address.

And for everyone who feels tempted to a sarcastic comment that I should
have taken a TSM backup, my usual comment is that backup is just for wimps
and customers. Well, now  I know, don't I?

Richard Foster

NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous
e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
any of the information contained in or attached to this message is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the e-mail and attached
documents. Thank you.