ADSM-L

TSM Backup & Recovery SLA

2003-04-30 21:35:25
Subject: TSM Backup & Recovery SLA
From: J M <jm_seattle AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:34:52 -0700
Hey TSMers-

Today we attempted to explain TSM backup/archive policies to a group of
DFSMS/HSMers and ARCSERVers...and the finer points of TSM backup policies
didn't exactly come through with the clarity we had hoped---

Anyone got an SLA to share for TSM backup/recovery? All input is more than
welcome-

Many Thanks- John