ADSM-L

Multi session restore... again

2003-04-30 10:06:47
Subject: Multi session restore... again
From: "Wholey, Joseph (IDS DM&DS)" <JWholey AT EXCHANGE.ML DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:03:00 -0400
Here is my scenario... really need some help on this...

Clients are SUN 5.8
Server is Z/os

I backed up CLIENT A v4.,2,2.1 client) to TSM SERVER A (v5,1,6.1).

>From CLIENT B(v5,1,5.0), I log into (virtually) TSM SERVER A as CLIENT A and
>run a restore.  To my dismay, only one session starts.

Below are the settings I've implemented:

CLIENT B dsm.sys
        - resource 10

CLIENT A registered on TSM SERVER A
        - max mount points allowed 10

Data resides in a stgpool which goes to DEV 3590 which has a mount limit set to
8.

Is there anything else I'm missing that's preventing multiple sessions?