ADSM-L

Re: URGENT! picker has a tape stuck between itself and a slot!

2003-04-29 06:00:17
Subject: Re: URGENT! picker has a tape stuck between itself and a slot!
From: Andrew Collyer <andrew.collyer AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:59:15 +0100
We've had this a couple of times with a StorageTek 9710 library and DLT7000
drives.  In all cases we've managed to free the tape by moving the robotic
arm towards the drive and pushing the drive shuttle mechanism to free it
up.

Andrew

Visit our web site to find out about our award winning
Cool Schools community campaign at
http://www.yorkshirewater.com/yorkshirewater/schools.html
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Yorkshire Water Services Limited
Registered Office Western House Halifax Road Bradford BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682