ADSM-L

Re: TSM Manager

2003-04-28 14:13:26
Subject: Re: TSM Manager
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:12:38 +0200
Hi, we use it all the time to manage our 7 tsm servers. very usefull and
comfortable. A few minor bugs from time to time but support is excellent
(fast and efficient). I recommend it. Our managment loves the reporting,
complete and very readable.

                René LAMBELET
                NESTLE  SA
                Information Technology
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 703 30 17