ADSM-L

show versions command

2003-04-28 08:47:32
Subject: show versions command
From: "kurt.beyers AT pandora DOT be" <kurt.beyers AT PANDORA DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:47:06 +0200
Hi,

I've got a TSM server (TSM 5.1.6.4) running on AIX 5.1 32bit with a TSM client
5.1.5.15. On the same server is an Informix database running which is backed up
by the TDP for Informix (TDP 4.1.3).

The node is in TSM registered as rs022_inf. I wanted to look into more detail
the Informix backups by using the show versions command:

show versions nodename filespace

However it just tells me that there are no matching file spaces found. Here is
the output from an dsmadmc session:

tsm: TSMAW>q fi rs022_inf

Node Name       Filespace   FSID Platform Filespace Is Files- Capacity   Pct
                Name                      Type        pace        (MB)  Util
                                                    Unicode?
--------------- ----------- ---- -------- --------- --------- -------- -----
RS022_INF       /rs022awqs-    1 TDP Inf- API:R        No          0.0   0.0
                 hm               mx AIX-
                                  42

tsm: TSMAW>show versions rs022_inf *
ANR0852E SHOW: No matching file spaces found for node RS022_INF.

tsm: TSMAW>show versions rs022_inf /rs022awqshm
ANR0852E SHOW: No matching file spaces found for node RS022_INF.

Is the 'show versions'command not working any more or what?

Thanks for any assistance,

Kurt