ADSM-L

Rejected posting to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

2003-04-25 14:28:14
Subject: Rejected posting to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
From: Dwight Cook <cookde AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:11:20 -0500
WOW !
      guess I made someone mad in my absence !

Dwight

----- Forwarded by Dwight Cook/Tulsa/IBM on 04/25/2003 01:07 PM -----

                      "L-Soft list
                      server at MARIST         To:       Dwight
Cook/Tulsa/IBM@IBMUS
                      (1.8e)"                  cc:
                      <LISTSERV AT VM DOT MARI        Subject:  Rejected
posting to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      ST.EDU>

                      04/25/2003 12:02
                      PM

You  are   not  authorized  to  send   mail  to  the  ADSM-L   list  from
your
cookde AT US.IBM DOT COM account.  You might be  authorized to  send to the
list
from
another of  your accounts,  or perhaps  when using  another mail  program
which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to
associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you
have
any question regarding  the policy of the ADSM-L list,  please contact the
list
owners: ADSM-L-request AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU.

----- Message from Dwight Cook <cookde AT us.ibm DOT com> on Fri, 25 Apr 2003
12:02:30 -0500 -----

      To: adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu

 Subject: I'm back...

just like a bad case of heartburn...

      I'm back :-)

had to muster through an employer change but that is all behind me now and
ready to carry on !

Dwight