ADSM-L

Re: Event status for scheduled command

2003-04-22 23:07:48
Subject: Re: Event status for scheduled command
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 20:07:17 -0700
Thomas,

You're interpretation of the manual is correct. This is a problem in the
code, documented in APAR IC35203, with fixes targeted in for 5.1.6 and
5.2.0.

If you are running a client somewhere between 5.1.5.0 and 5.1.5.5, then
try the latest patch levels, as they should include the fix. This was
originally fixed in Windows patch level 5.1.5.6, and since patches are
cumulative (even for other platforms), it should be fixed in the latest
patch levels -- even if the README file doesn't mention them.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT MAIL.TJU DOT EDU>
04/22/2003 13:46