ADSM-L

Export

2003-04-22 21:30:19
Subject: Export
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:36:13 -0700
Hi all,
I dont' recall ever seeing this discussed so I guess I'll ask. Hopefully my
message won't end up in never never land, like to many of the others
recently have.

Is it possible to do an export of data that is related to nodes being backed
up with ANY of the TDP Agents? It looks like I'm on the hook all of a sudden
to export data from a node using the SAP R/3. Are there any special commands
that are needed to make sure the correct data is exported?

Has anyone ever done this?

Thanks,
Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC
E-Mail:    <mailto:gillg AT saic DOT com> gillg AT saic DOT com
Phone:  (858) 826-4062
Pager:   (877) 905-7154