ADSM-L

Re: 3494/3590 library problem

2003-04-17 21:14:03
Subject: Re: 3494/3590 library problem
From: Koen Willems <koen_willems AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:39:41 +0000
Bob,

A longshot....

Go to the admin console on the drive and check if the drives don't run in
controller mode this is the mode for connecting to zSeries.

Happened to me once.. took me two weeks to find out...

The CE that did the upgrade and has to alter this mode was used to zSeries.
So kept on telling me that he installed the drives correct...

NOT...

success,

Koen.