ADSM-L

basic 3494 config questions

2003-04-16 11:14:14
Subject: basic 3494 config questions
From: "Lee, Gary D." <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:13:49 -0500
Environment:

Tsm server v5.1.6.2
os: solaris 2.8
library ibm3494 containing 4 3590 drives

I was not present at the installation or configuration of this library.  I also
have not gotten the documentation into something easier than pdf to manage.
Totally bline, and acrobat does nasty things to pdfs like scramble all tables.
I need some help to get up to speed here.

1. Where do I find current configuration of the library on the sun box?

2. related to 1, how to find the library name for the mtlib command?

THank you all for the help.  I'm getting there, one problem at a time.

Gary Lee
Senior Operating Systems Analyst
Ball State University
phone 765-285-1310