ADSM-L

Problem with 2 NIC

2003-04-15 05:41:23
Subject: Problem with 2 NIC
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:40:44 +0200

What´s up iTSMers
I got one machine where I got two NIC in to it.
And I know there is a parametar in DSM.OPT where I can specify on which NIC
I going to run a backup over.
But right now is TSM Client trying to run a backup over the wrong NIC. And
that NIC does´nt have physics connection to my TSM Server.
So do anyone know that what parametar I going to use to fix my problem?

Med Vänliga Hälsningar/Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cristie Nordic AB
Box 2
SE-131 06 Nacka
Sweden

Phone : +46-(0)8-718 43 30
Mobil : +46-(0)70-325 15 77
eMail : christian.svensson AT cristie DOT se
MSN : issen007 AT hotmail DOT com